Enphase IQ 7A microinverter, compatible with high powered 60 and 72-cell PV modules, 366VA peak power (240VAC), MC4 DC connectors.
Enphase's IQ7 series is smart grid ready and high powered. IQ7 Microinverters pair with the Enphase IQ Envoy and Enlighten web portal to help maximize production at every module while offering simple NEC 2017 PVRSS compliant module level performance monitoring. The IQ7A is designed for high powered PV modules with operating range between 18V-58V and 10.2A (DC). At 240VAC max peak output reaches 366VA while at 208VAC max peak reaches 295VA.
This product is supplied with MC4 connectors
- Optimized for high powered 60-cell and 72-cell modules. Power Output: 366 Watts
- Voltage: 208 Volt 240 Volt. Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 25 Years. More than a million hours of testing
- Envoy and Internet connection required. Configurable for varying grid profile.
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
|Connector Type||MC4 or MC4 comparable|
|Dimensions LxWxH||10" x 7" x 1.2"|
|Manufacturer Part #||IQ7A-72-2-US|
|Operating temperatures||-40ºC to +60ºC|
|Rated Efficiencies||97.0 %|
|Warranty||25 years Manufacture|
|Delivery Time||5-7 Business Days|
No posts found