|Connector Type||MC4 or MC4 comparable|
|Dimensions LxWxH||8.3” x 6.9” x 1.2”|
|Input Voltage DC||60|
|Manufacturer Part #||IQ8A|
|Operating temperatures||-40ºF to +140ºF|
|Output Voltage AC||366|
|Rated Efficiencies||97.6 %|
|Warranty||25 years Manufacture|
|Delivery Time||5-7 business days|
To date, IQ8A is the smartest microinverter ever produced by Enphase. These are the first microinverters to possess grid-forming and split-phase conversion capabilities, which bring the efficiency of these devices to an entirely new level. Reliability has also been vastly improved. Enphase has conducted extensive power-on testing, exceeding 1 million cumulative hours. Now the company is offering a limited warranty of up to 25 years, which is one of the best in the industry.
The brain of the IQ8A is a powerful 55 nm chip. This proprietary solution enables the device to work both in grid-tie and off-grid modes. Record-breaking response times to shifting loads and other events eliminate some of the battery-sizing limitations, granting your PV system extra flexibility. IQ8A microinverters form part of Enphase IQ family of devices. It means they can be easily integrated with the Battery, Gateway and Enphase App for performance-tracking and analysis.
The microinverters are sold with plug and play MC4 connectors, making the installation fast with little effort required. The devices are listed by UL as Rapid Shutdown Equipment. They also meet a number of important regulations, such as CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements.
- 1,000,000+ hours of testing and Class 2 double-insulated enclosure guarantee superb reliability
- Advanced grid support compliance with automated updates for the newest requirements
- Two-wire cabling, low weight, small size and plug and play connectors for ease of installation
- The IQ8A continue to produce power even when the grid is down
- Adapted to work with high-powered 60- and 72-cell (120 and 144 half-cell) modules
- Support a high number of grid profiles
- 295 - 500 W input power
- 25 - 58 V operating range
- 366 VA peak output