The 96-cell HIT®+ N340 solar panel provides a powerful combination of increased module efficiency, energy savings and durable long-term performance. Featuring a 20.3 module efficiency and 340 watts per panel, N340 delivers an advanced renewable energy source with zero emissions for any home. A temperature coefficient rating of -0.258%/°C, one of the lowest in the world, helps generate greater electricity output on the hottest days.
Panasonic home solar panels are backed by our industry-leading parts and performance warranty that guarantees minimum power output of 90.76% after 25 years.
- Increased module efficiency of 20.3% enables higher power output and greater energy yields
- A low temperature coefficient of -0.258%/°C produces higher output at high temperatures
- Heterojunction technology with ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers reduces electron loss
- High-strength 40mm frame design with unique drain system reduces water stains from panel surface
- Complete 25-year warranty on linear power output, parts and product workmanship
Panasonic, 340W PV Module, MC4, PV Wire, 40mm Black Frame on White Backsheet, BOW, 96 cell HIT+, 15A Fuse, 600VDC, 321.3 PTC, VBHN340SA17
|Connector Type||Multi-Compact® Type IV (MC4™)|
|Dimensions LxWxH||62.6" x 41.5" x 1.6"|
|Manufacturer||Panasonic Eco Solutions|
|Manufacturer Part #||VBHN340SA17|
|Model||Panasonic 340W VBHN340SA17|
|Operating temperatures||-40 ... +85°C|
No posts found