Silfab SIL-490 HN is a PV module created for large and small commercial applications. Silfab engineers made these panels durable and efficient, while minimizing the amount of useful space required for their operation. One of the keys to making these panels ideal for commercial use is the half-cut cell technology. The SIL-490 HN has solar cells half the size of those installed in conventional panels. The main benefits are decreased power loss, improved longevity and better low-light performance.
The efficiency of this model reaches 20.9% – well above the market’s average. The robust silver frame can easily handle even the strongest winds and heaviest snowfalls. The rear of the panel is ready for loads up to 2400 Pa and the front for up to 5400 Pa. The warranties provided by Silfab are also among the best in the industry. The 12-year product warranty is extendable to 25 years, and the linear performance warranty lasts three decades.
- Engineered specifically for North American climates with maximum wind and snow loads of 5400 Pa and 2400 Pa
- The default 12-year warranty is extendable to 25 years upon completing a registration process on Silfab website
- Half-cut cell technology for better low-light performance and higher overall efficiency
- 82.6% or more of the initial capacity will be left after a 30-year warranty period
- Access to the Enphase Enlighten monitoring platform
- 20.9% efficiency