FLEXpower system integrates inverter/charger with FM100 charge controllers and all necessary safety devices in one unit. The system is pre-wired and easy to install.
The FPR system comes with an 8.0 kW inverter and is designed for 120/240 VAC single-phase output. Apart from two FLEXmax100-AFCI charge controllers, the system includes FlexNetDC, AC and DC wiring box, a MATE3s, HUB10.3, controller breakers with GFDI, and an AC Input-Output-Bypass Assembly.
This power system is suitable for off-grid and grid-tie PV installations and supports traditional and advanced chemistry batteries. The model comes with a 5-year standard warranty, but it can be extended to 10 years.
- Inverter power output: 8.0 kW
- Inverter Efficiency: 93%
- 120/240 VAC
- 48 VDC
- Charge controller: two FLEXmax 100-AFCI
- 5 year standard warranty (can be extended to 10 years)
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Dimensions: 47.0 x 33.5 x 9.84 in
- Manufacturer PN: FPR-8048A-300AFCI