OutBack Power Radian Grid-Tie Hybrid Inverter, 4.0kW 48VDC, 120/240 VAC, 60HZ
OutBack Power Radian inverter can be used as a grid-tie or an off-grid inverter. There are two separate AC inputs: for the bi-directional grid connection and for an optional backup generator. The inverter is well suited for both commercial and residential applications as it can support large dynamic load variations and surge loads.
Each Radian inverter requires dual 2/0 AWG battery cables (two positive and two negative) for connection to the battery bank. They have an adjustable input-voltage range so they are compatible with most battery technologies. Up to nine units can be combined for three-phase operation and ten in parallel, single-phase operation. A MATE3s, HUB10.3, and an appropriate GSLC are needed to complete a Radian system. Not rated for outdoor use.
- 4,000 Watt backup power
- Built-in 50 A transfer switch at 120/240 VAC
- 96% peak operating efficiency
- 175 Ah minimum recommended battery size
- 7 different programmable operating modes, with generator assist
- Remote temperature sensor included
- 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 28" x 16" x 8.7"
- Weight: 82 lbs.