Outback, 100 AFCI-300VDC MPPT Charge Controller, 100A, 300VDC, 12/24/48/60VDC, 100 AFCI
OUTBACK FLEXmax 100 AFCI is an innovative charge controller from OutBack Power Systems. To guarantee reliability, this model had to pass extensive testing, including Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT). The proprietary FLEXmax algorithm stays active at all times, boosting your energy production by up to 30% compared to controllers without MPPT. The model comes with integrated arc/ground fault protection and rapid shutdown functionality for advanced safety.
FlEXmax family of charge controllers is manufactured by a company with 15 years of experience in production of fault intolerant equipment. It has a special enclosure to keep the dust and moisture out, making it a good option for outside use. The device records and stores performance data for up to 128 days. Remote programming and monitoring are in the list of features too, providing superior system integration.
Performance, efficiency and versatility – these three words define FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers. They charge your batteries faster, maximizing electricity exports to the grid and your return on investment.
- Networking functionality for remote programming and monitoring
- Integrated arc/ground fault protection and rapid shutdown
- Constant Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- PV system output increase of up to 30>%
- 2-string configuration to minimize BOS
- Programmable auxiliary control output
- Unbeatable price to power ratio
- 128 days of data logging
- Up to 6kW of charging
- 5 year warranty