Canadian Solar 295w solar panel is a new generation of SuperPower modules with Mono-PERC cells, significantly improved efficiency and reliability. The innovative technology offers superior low irradiance performance in the morning, in the evening and on cloudy days, increasing the energy output of the module and the overall yield of the solar system.
- 11% more power than conventional modules
- Excellent performance at low irradiance: 97.5 %
- High PTC rating of up to 91.8%
- Improved energy production due to low temperature coefficients
- IP67 junction box for longterm weather endurance
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 2400 Pa
- Cell efficiency of up to 20.0 %
- 25 years linear power output warranty
- 10 years product warranty on materials and workmanship
Canadian Solar is committed to providing high quality solar panels, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. No. 1 module supplier for quality and performance/price ratio in IHS Module Customer Insight Survey. As a leading PV project developer and manufacturer of solar modules with over 30 GW deployed around the world since 2001.
Canadian Solar, 295W PV Module, PV Wire, T4 (MC4-comparable), 35mm Black Frame on Black Backsheet, BOB, 60 Cell Mono-PERC, 15A Fuse, 1000VDC, 270.8W PTC, CS6K-All Black-295MS
|Connector Type||T4 series|
|Dimensions LxWxH||65" ˣ 39" ˣ 1.37"|
|Manufacturer Part #||CS6K-295MS|
No posts found