485 watt solar panels
Find solar panels available in your state
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
485 W solar panels
Solar panels with a power output of 485 watts can be used effectively for both commercial and residential applications. These high-wattage modules are widely used, and for good reason. The power they produce is almost double the normal, and they are simple to operate. The panels' dimensions also make it possible to mount them on top of most vehicles, making it possible to create a 485 watt solar panel for RV.
Specifications of 485 watt solar panels
Standard 485 W solar panels are 82 inches in length and 42 inches in width, and they weigh around 52 pounds. Most modules with this output rating are monocrystalline and typically have at least 72 cells. From 15% to 22%, 485 W solar panels' efficiencies range widely from brand to brand.
The aesthetics of these modules also vary, from the backsheet color and frame finish to the overall design. Variations exist in resistance to the elements, degradation rate and temperature coefficient. There's something in our shop for just about any circumstance. Our solar calculator can help you build a system tailored to your needs.
Features of 485 watt solar panels
- The industry standard is a 25-year warranty, but some producers, like Silfab, offer 30 years
- Module frames are typically made of anodized aluminum, which is used because of its high strength-to-weight ratio, high corrosion resistance, and low environmental impact
- The risk of PID is significantly reduced in modern modules
- It is not uncommon for 485 watt solar panels to achieve an efficiency of 22 percent or more
- Size and weight of modules allow for greater maximization of usable area
Average price of 485 watt solar panels
The price of a 485 watt solar panel is determined by the manufacturer. Many Chinese manufacturers provide high-quality options that offer the best efficiency at the lowest possible cost. Brands from Europe, Japan, and Korea that put an emphasis on quality are good options if you share this value. Products from this company are typically more costly than average. The North American-made panels are a third possibility. They may be slightly more affordable, but of equivalent (or even higher) quality. These are just rules of thumb and there are plenty of exceptions. We have the best 485 watt solar panels for sale in our store.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions. That's how we run our company:
- Operate warehouses on the East and the West coasts of the USA
- Process orders within 24 hours and ship them within 48 hours
- Deliver the equipment in 4-7 business days
- Work exclusively with trusted manufacturers
- Guarantee authentic products
- Offer affordable prices
Free and usefull digest on solar energy. No spam