290 Watt Solar Panels
- Cell number120 cell
- DC/Charger Volt Compatible 12v, 24v, 48v
- Price per Watt$0.52
- Rated Power Output 290 W
- Voltage (VOC)38.8V
- Cell TypeMonocrystalline
Pickup at 1 location or US shipping
Find solar panels available in your state
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
290W solar panels
Solar energy is all the rage nowadays. The technology has improved significantly, driving the prices down. Despite the growing speed of adoption, solar panels are getting more and more budget-friendly. A 290 watt solar panel is a good example to prove the point. PV modules that fall in the range between 260-300 watts are the most popular choice among residential consumers. Compared to their bigger counterparts, they are easier to handle and allow you to use the limited space on your roof, RV or boat more efficiently.
Specifications of 290 Watt Solar Panels
An average 290W solar panel is 65 x 39 inches and weighs about 18 kilograms. The majority of monocrystalline 290w modules have 60 cells, but in systems meant for commercial use this number is usually higher. They are bigger, heavier and sometimes don’t fit well on the roof of a house.
290 watt solar panel efficiency ranges from 15 to 22.6% depending on the manufacturer. Other characteristics, such as color, frame material, weather resistance, speed of degradation and temperature coefficients vary from model to model. This allows the customer to find an ideal fit for their particular circumstances.
Features of 290 Watt Solar Panels
- Compact size and low weight – easier and more flexible installation process
- Most modules are labeled as PID free. Potential induced degradation is no longer a threat
- Anodized aluminum is light, durable and corrosion-resistant material. It’s an optimal choice for PV modules’ frames, leading to better performance under hail, wind and snow
- Technological breakthroughs granted commercially available PV modules incredible efficiency
- The standard warranty is 25 years, although some brands, like Silfab, extend theirs to 30
Modern solar panels adapt much more easily to all kinds of conditions. Some are much less sensitive to shading, some suffer very slight efficiency decreases on cloudy days, some function well even at high temperatures. Before making the purchase, consider the situation in your area.
You can use our solar calculator to tailor the system to your needs.
Average Price of 290 Watt Solar Panels
The 290 watt solar panel price mainly depends on the manufacturer. Chinese companies offer low-cost modules with high efficiency. European, Japanese or South Korean brands focus on delivering superior quality and their products tend to be more expensive. American and Canadian PV modules are a bit less expensive, but comparable in quality. Check the current prices for 290 W solar panels in our store.
We will gladly answer all your questions concerning our products. That’s how we do our business:
- A1Solar operates warehouses both on East and West coast of the USA
- Order processing takes no more than 24 hours and shipping no more than 48 hours
- The goods are delivered in 4-7 business days
- We work with trusted manufacturers only
- We guarantee the authenticity of the products
- We sell all solar energy equipment at affordable prices
Free and usefull digest on solar energy. No spam